HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:52 am by RAPTOR

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

» Happy new year for all
Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 am by pegaseus

» Technical issue
Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:54 am by pegaseus

» My response to Jacek on his temp ban.,..
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:59 am by Ivor Cutler

» Congratulations PvT Diealot
Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:02 am by PvT.Diealot.

» lovin it listen to the whole song
Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:44 am by pegaseus

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Why I have been banned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 2:07 am

Hi! Was banned 2 minutes ago at guatemala map. What reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuato
D Coy
D Coy
avatar

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 49
Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 2:10 am

Wallhack as well you know. G and D will have a look at the videos but I think you been caught fair and square.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 2:21 am

Kuato wrote:
Wallhack as well you know. G and D will have a look at the videos but I think you been caught fair and square.
Beleive me man, I never used wallhacks! I am too old for this kind of toys. Really. Smile And I hope that admins will be very cautious in their conclusions about this video. Can I see it too? Please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuato
D Coy
D Coy
avatar

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 49
Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 2:22 am

No you cant see the vid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 3:05 am

OK. But don't jump to conclusions, sometimes things don't look like they really are. And if you will look carefully you'll notice that I even honestly keep rule about spawn killing, and the last thing I expected is to be banned for something that I don't even try to do. Neutral

And I play at this server already about half of year. Do I look like an idiot to take such risk like using wallhacks? Suspect

Also don't be confused by my scores, I played for a long time at sniper servers, so I have skill. And actually I play so good only at long distance maps like guatemala. At short maps like chateu I play much worse. And even wallhack not helps me. Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 3:50 am

And I remembered! Actually in today's my game was one moment which might seem suspicious to you. It was just at guatemala map. I killed somebody when he ran behind of bush. It was simply intuitive predictable shot but I moved my rifle so smoothly that from the outside it might seem as if I actually see him. And I remember thinking at the time "I hope the admins have not seen it". Lol.

And if that is what confused you, you can be sure that it was not wallhack. As a proof - this moment is only one in the game (only? I hope!) and if I would used wallhack then I beleive there would be a lot of such moments. So if you will have any doubts, give me know, and I will try to explain it (of course believe my explanations or not is to decide for you). Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuato
D Coy
D Coy
avatar

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 49
Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 3:54 am

Just let G and D see the videos they both have the final say on who is banned and who isn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 4:06 am

OK. Thanks. And sorry for I used yesterday nickname 'B' (is it really belongs to someone of the admins?). In any case I will not to do it more. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 4:41 am

Btw, there was also another moment which does not even need to be explained, cause I killed that guy with only the fourth shot (what proves that I can not see through walls or leaves). Also at guatemala map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
avatar

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 53
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 am

We will get back to you shortly Lexus - when we have studied the video evidence and made our decision.

Leave it with us for now.

G.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
avatar

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 53
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Wed May 08, 2013 6:46 am

Hi Lexus,
Im going to make a decision based on my discussions with Diealot last night - and my watching the videos again - you stay banned.

We both had major discussions about the videos last night - what we both agreed on was that you were using a glow model (otherwise know as a chameleon hack - which makes the player a bright colour) what we couldnt agree on was if you were using a wall hack too - i thought you were tracking players using the colour of the glow model - dielaot thought you had a wall hack on too...

Seeing the ban will stick - maybe you could enlighten us as to whtether it was just a glow model or whether u were using both - it would be good for future reference to know this.

If you want just to keep denying it then so be it - but denying it or not wont get u back on dcoy so why do u just own up and say fair cop.

G.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Sat May 11, 2013 12:06 am

Geordie wrote:
Seeing the ban will stick - maybe you could enlighten us as to whtether it was just a glow model or whether u were using both - it would be good for future reference to know this.
Are you kidding me? I can enlighten you. It was neither one nor other. It was fair game with just my good skill and eyes. And I can prove it as many times as you ask. But I don't know how. Have you any ideas? Maybe Fraps or real camera, just ask and you'll see that I play honest.

P.S. I didn't answer right away, because I for some reason didn't get notice at email about your reply...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Sun May 12, 2013 11:39 am

You do not want to say me something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
avatar

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 53
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Sun May 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Hi Lexus,

We are not gonna keep discussing your ban - the decision was made by the top two admins (me and diealot) and Kuato who made the videos also was sure you were hacking. Could all three of us have got it wrong - possibly (we cant stand over your shoulder looking at your screen) but we have made the decison on the evidence presented. We will not show you the videos - but be assured we don not ban anyone unless we are 100% sure.

We are only human - we get 99% spot on and there will be the odd mistake - but we cant second guess every decision we make as all bans therefore would not stick.

I think we study the evidence far more than the majority of other servers - they just go with the admins say so - we go off video evidence.

Enjoy your gaming on other servers.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Mon May 13, 2013 2:47 am

Geordie wrote:
We will not show you the videos - but be assured we don not ban anyone unless we are 100% sure.
Listen to me. I telling you - I AM NOT HACKER! You u n d e r s t a n d this? If understand then you should to give me a way to prove my honest, otherwise it's arbitrariness. And if you base your conclusions only on this video, you also should to put it on public access, to every player who played with me these half of year can make sure that your conclusions justified. Or we all will have to admit that you are dishonest people.

Geordie wrote:
Could all three of us have got it wrong - possibly
Think what you are saying, the honourable man of 49 years old! I played here half of year, during this time I had become addicted to the server and I would be very sorry to leave it. So you should be thinking about tact, saying such words.

And if me, player with half year experience of playing here, telling you that you are wrong, you have to reconsider your decision and give me a chance, at least. This is simply rule of etiquette for any well-mannered game admins.

Geordie wrote:
(we cant stand over your shoulder looking at your screen)
I have suggested you above to make video with Fraps or real camera. Or you are blind?

Vision|Prosniper, please, put in a word for me, as sniper for sniper, if you read this. I know that you also are not held in high esteem here, but at least you play here long enough and your word can influence admins decision.

And also all the rest who read this, say your word, don't let them to do injustice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
avatar

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 53
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Mon May 13, 2013 6:53 am

I said we are not going to discuss this any further - you can rant and rave as much as you want - but three people have made this decision based on the evidence.

We are fair - too fair sometimes - but we have to make decisions whether players like those decisons or not. Thats the tough life of being an admin - we have to call it as we see it.

Pro sniper has no influence over me or any other admin - either does any other dcoy player.

Accept that we have banned you and move on ...

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 14, 2013 5:03 am

Remember what I told you a couple months ago: "You want to ban me and seek a reason". You said no. So you liar and vile man. It will come back to you in life. And I ready to bet that half of those names from Wall of Shame was banned for nothing. So many familiar nicknames I have not seen in any other banlists. Rest in peace guys...

Vision|Prosniper and other, I still waiting for your comments. You can influence over these dishonest people by your words and actions. Or tomorrow it could happen with you. Just don't play at DCOY server. This is only about admins take care. All words about fair play are fiction. Here is no place of fairness. And real Wall of Shame of DCOY server it is this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
avatar

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 53
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 14, 2013 8:12 am

you are trying to make this about me ..but until i saw the videos - yes there was three - tbh i didnt even remember you. like ive said three admins think you are hacking .. and another admin has saw them (pegasus) .. and he agrees with us. Im not going to argue with you any more and make any more comments...we have to make judgements on what we see - an admin banned you and asked us to take a look at the three videos he took. We have banned a few players yes - as all servers do - but I do feel we have a better attitude than most simply because we ban on the evidence presented - this stops an admin banning you for his ego ar because he doesnt like you. If you want to call me names ..fine weve seen it all before from banned players and some of the young "kids" with attitude problems .. I am glad to say that you have called me names but still talked with a bit of dignity and common sense.

Ive said we will make mistakes and some out there will feel aggrieved but we have a job to do - which is to admin DCOY .. we dont get paid and do our best to make sound judgements ...dont judge us harshly as we are doing our best for all DCOY players .. which is to have a level playing field, free of hacks and a sever for all to come and play and enjoy.


G.


Last edited by Geordie on Tue May 14, 2013 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 am

I am 'null', formerly 'codfish' now 'lexus'. As for last paragraph, is all right with your mental health? And another little question, who is main admin of your server? I need it for my personal "wall of shame" list. Thx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
avatar

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 53
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 am

End of conversation - I own and pay for DCOY - and me and Diealot are the top two admins on there - so your snotty comments aint gonna get you reinstated.


and a little tip for all you guys out there ...dont keep changing ur name ...

Life is cruel ....

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Tue May 14, 2013 11:44 am

Geordie wrote:
so your snotty comments aint gonna get you reinstated
Finally you have shown your true colors. Had no doubt that you are regular overbearing petty tyrant. Your tips will not help them. Prosniper was banned here already 4 times. So the problem not in user names but somewhere upper...

Geordie wrote:
me and Diealot are the top two admins on there
Written. In the end, spec carefully, hackers are everywhere. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pegaseus
SuperDuper Dcoy
SuperDuper Dcoy
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 34
Location : groningen-city Netherlands

PostSubject: busted    Wed May 15, 2013 8:36 am

drunken Now 4 admins agree on the ban. I saw vid taken by kuato and its clear u were hacking. Even I would have banned u at this event. However if u were a regular player at dcoy modern weapons u would know G can stand a lot of grounds and is not unfair on bans. All the words u typed in proofs u are worth the ban.

No good luck to you mate thats for insulting an admin.

And say what u want to other players, they know we are rightious!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Thu May 16, 2013 10:22 am

pegaseus wrote:
Now 4 admins agree on the ban. I saw vid taken by kuato and its clear u were hacking. All the words u typed in proofs u are worth the ban.
This is not surprising. All admins generally support each other. And as long as you don't provide the videos to the public all words you typed will ring hollow.

pegaseus wrote:
And say what u want to other players, they know we are rightious!
You wish. And you are BAD man. Let these words sound to you like a sentence for life. Yea, life is not only this game. Exclamation

Offtopic: this avatar must belong to me. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Thu May 16, 2013 11:04 am

Btw, this smile -> drunken <- means drunken person. How much cost words of drunken admin? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lexus

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   Thu May 16, 2013 11:35 am

I suggested you to make proof video with Fraps, because all that you will see there, will be the same as what you saw in your 3 videos, except for one - bright color models and the lack of walls. My good scores (I will try to play good) also will be evidence for you. Let's try it? Only one condition - you don't have to be drunk.

Or little bright color men will still be present. alien cherry

And it's your chance to redeem and say me sorry, not mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why I have been banned?   

Back to top Go down
 
Why I have been banned?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Bannerville-
Jump to: