:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:52 am by RAPTOR

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

» Happy new year for all
Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 am by pegaseus

» Technical issue
Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:54 am by pegaseus

» My response to Jacek on his temp ban.,..
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:59 am by Ivor Cutler

» Congratulations PvT Diealot
Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:02 am by PvT.Diealot.

» lovin it listen to the whole song
Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:44 am by pegaseus

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

why banned ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarT

PostSubject: why banned ?   Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 am

i was playing sins like 1 year ( no hacks we dont got any hacks at all)
and some 1 told me somting i diddent read it becose i cant read fast and i was playing so i sad i call my dad but i was banned before i called him ..............................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy

PostSubject: Re: why banned ?   Mon May 07, 2012 5:28 am

I banned your dad (and you) Dart - you are a banned player anyways and should not have been using your fathers PC. but he was under investigation - we have a video of him using a Glow Model (or Chamelion) Hack and a decision was going to be made to ban him - unfortunately you using his PC and obviously using it too just speeded up the process.

It was him playing when the video was taken - and if he says it was one of his sons - then he shouldnt have hacks on his PC anyways.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peertje_NL

PostSubject: Re: why banned ?   Tue May 08, 2012 9:29 am

I definitely do NOT use any hacks. I just play for fun and to keep my response healthy. It is also relaxing after a day of hectics at my work. Cpt. QDartQ was playing on my PC while I was watching a doc about WOII on national geographic. He called me because somebody said something to him. Before I got to him he was banned.

If you say you have a video that I would be using a hack, I certainly want to see that. I can provide you with a FTP server address where you can upload the movie. Again my PC is clean. Hacking is for losers and I am not. I always turn up the volume to hear all the "noises" around me. It is a good help.

DCoy was always my favorite server and if the ban is permanent I'll have to find another good COD1 server or build one myself. COD1 still is my favoritie and only online game.

QDartQ had amazing skills in all games he plays. Het told me that he had offered several times to make a video of him while he is playing COD1 so that you can see what he is like but it was rejected. You can also ask jaja when he is playing. He knows QdartQ well and has seen him playing several times.

Well that is all.

Regards, a disappointed player

Geordie wrote:
I banned your dad (and you) Dart - you are a banned player anyways and should not have been using your fathers PC. but he was under investigation - we have a video of him using a Glow Model (or Chamelion) Hack and a decision was going to be made to ban him - unfortunately you using his PC and obviously using it too just speeded up the process.

It was him playing when the video was taken - and if he says it was one of his sons - then he shouldnt have hacks on his PC anyways.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuato
D Coy
D Coy

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: why banned ?   Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Peertje I was one of the admins that was watching you on swamp and to be honest I always thought you were a clean player until that day. Ive watched the video a few times now and it still looks like a hack to me, you were shooting people that were not in sight. The argument of using sound is not applicable to this map as you were shooting people in bushes that were out of sight quite a way from where you were they werent shooting and you wouldnt have heard them moving.

If we had seen any other player playing on the map this way they would have been banned immediatley. That was respect to you.

As for dart we have all had our doubts about him and I suspected him for a long time of using a trigger bot (anything that his cross hair moved over was shot) and then we have a video of him shooting people that could not be seen again unscoped (trigger bot) that would not show up in any video. Thats why dart was banned from the server.

You really shouldnt have let him back on as Diealot and Geordie had trusted you to keep him off after his ban.

It is sad to see such a good player banned but as I said before we have to ban on what we see, we wont be right 100% of the time and if theres any doubts we get the other admins to take a look.

Maybe its not a chams hack maybe someone changed your settings like this guy http://d-coy-rifles.simplygaming.org/t101-lupara-banned either way it is unfair against the other players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peertje_NL

PostSubject: Re: why banned ?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:38 am

You probably did not see the whole movie. If you do that you see one of my strategies for this map. Since the map is a perfect square and people always want to look to the center of the map, I predict the path of people I saw and shoot several times in the bushes along that path. If you see the whole movie you'll see that most shots does not hit anything. Some do. That has nothing to do with hacks. It is all about prediction and psychology. In other maps you don't see me doing that.

I like the fact that there are no cheaters playing on the DCOY srvers. Cheaters are always spoiling the fun for the other players. But I think you are over reacting now and spoiling my fun. I never get 'cheater remarks' from the other players.

I know and god knows that I am clean. So I'll not be punished when I am in heaven someday.

About QDartQ, he was playing on my computer in the living room while I was watching a very interesting documentary on National Geographic about the bombing of germany in world war 2 and I did not wanted to be disturbed. I did not realize that he was playing COD1 on my PC. When I noticed that I just saw that he was banned by Daffy Duck. QDartQ is a natural born talent in playing computer games. No matter what games he plays, he is always in the top rank and always being accused that he is a cheater while he is not. You''ll be convinced if you watch him playing in real life (ask jaja, he knows). QDartQ gets always frustrated by this.

Regards, Peertje

P.S. and I did not shoot that delicious plump-breasted pigeon called spickled Jim (you must ask Cpt. Darling)!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy

PostSubject: Re: why banned ?   Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 am

Hi Peertje - I have specced you on many maps over a long period of time and never saw anything conclusive until that day and why you were banned - me and Kuato were watching everyone in spec that day - I was actually watching someone elase at the beginning of swamp - and was just flicking through the players and saw you kill somone with a very dodgy shot - so I asked Kuato to watch too as the very dodgy shots contunued - we couldnt believe what we were seeing in many ways - I have speccd you on swamp before and never suspected anything but clean play - you werent just randomly shooting at people - you did at one point shoot into a spawn and killed a couple of playes out of sight - but were ligning people up through bushes and shooting them - and lining people up and they appeared exactly where u were tracking them. That to me is not randomly shpooting and getting lucky - it pointed that you could see their glow through the trees - me and Kuato speccd you for most of the Swamp map and could only come up with one conclusion - that is why we took a video to show Diealot of about half of it and he agrees he cannot see the players you are shooting and killing.

Like i say you were one of the most respected players on DCOY - Dart was another matter - If i remember rightly he was banned for constant Spawn killing - some had their opinions about certain hacks - but he was temp banned many times and eventually banned for Spawn killing.

DCOY 1 is my server and I am sure you were using a hack that day - you say u were not - everyone says they dont - but the evidence of my and Kuatos eyes and the Video Kuato took point to a hack - sorry but that is our final decision on this and it wont be changed.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peertje_NL

PostSubject: Re: why banned ?   Thu May 10, 2012 5:28 am

One remark about the video you made. What is the resolution and detail of the video you captured? What about the compression rate/quality of this movie?? I am using a LCD monitor with resolution 1280 x 1024 together with a MSI GTX460 hawk video card. All settings are highest performance/nicest detail. Did you capture the same high quality as I saw while I was playing including the slightest motion, sometimes several pixels in size ?? Can be an issue.

But, it looks like that we have to say farewell to each other. You are persistent in saying that I am a cheater and I am persistent in saying that I am not (never was and never will be). After several years of playing on your server with much pleasure, I’ll have to find another favourite server where cheaters are not tolerated or maybe I must build/run my own DCOY COD1 server. Playing COD1 is still one of my favourite relaxing activities.

If you see Pvt Diealot, please pass him on my compliments for the excellent maps he created. I never had the opportunity to do this. He did a great job.

Bye, Peertje_NL, a fine species of Dutch fruit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy

PostSubject: Re: why banned ?   Thu May 10, 2012 6:07 am

One last thing Peertje - If u are trying to say that you have a better resoultion than us and can see things clearer - then why did we not spot you doing this before on swamp - unless you want to claim that you just got that monitor and video card that day which it ludicrous.

Enjoy your playing on other servers buddy.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peertje_NL

PostSubject: Re: why banned ?   Thu May 10, 2012 6:25 am

I was just wondering what kind of video you have been watching. Nearly all video formats are not lossless but compressed leaving out information that most people won´t miss or don´t see. If you have been watching a video in raw/uncompressed format (which means a large file size) you have seen the same quality/details as I did. That was my only remark.

I am using the monitor I told you about for many years now. The GTX460 graphics card is more than one year old. So nothing new there. I have been using the strategy I told you about several times in the swamp map because people and the map are so predictive. This strategy is not applicble for the other maps.

That´s all.

Bye, Peertje_NL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why banned ?   

Back to top Go down

why banned ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1