:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:52 am by RAPTOR

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

» Happy new year for all
Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 am by pegaseus

» Technical issue
Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:54 am by pegaseus

» My response to Jacek on his temp ban.,..
Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:59 am by Ivor Cutler

» Congratulations PvT Diealot
Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:02 am by PvT.Diealot.

» lovin it listen to the whole song
Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:44 am by pegaseus

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

admin made an error

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ludoms

PostSubject: admin made an error   Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:37 am

i was told that this server banned because of video evidence, not by admin behaving like a children being beaten at a video game .
G, it is still time to think about your choice, you're punishing the wrong person
if you can show video evidence, i would like to disprove them, explaining how i got a kill in the situation involved

P.S : the fact that you were in the opposite team (and that i was destroying you) when you decided to use your admin account to banish me is not going to help you, a wise admin would have switched to spectator mode to observe if the person concerned was actually cheating
if i made any errors in this text, i would like you to excuse me (english is not my first language)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy

PostSubject: Re: admin made an error   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:35 am

We do ban on video evidence yes - and you have the right to contest the situation - you have been under investigation for a long time - i know you are a good player and some ppl accuse you of hacking constantly.

I asked our admins to scruitinise your every move because i actually saw you walling a couple of months ago now ...but didnt get a video - and you tend to toggle it off when anyone drops into spec - mostly using it when the spectator slot is free. I didnt ban you then - maybe I should have....

I did not get a video this time either - but believe me after 10 years of admining - there was only one explanation as to how you were constantly finding me and the track through the church was the biggest give away of all - btw i was not moving or shooting - but you managed to stop in your tracks - focus on me and follow me round and out the door dead on me - there was only one explanation for the kill - you can see through walls.

For the life of me i cannot understand why u need to use such things and will obviously deny it of course - if any of our admins have a problem with your ban - i will reinstate you - it is not a dictatorship here ...i banned you on the mounting evidence - a rare thing but i have to do what is best for the genuine players and the server.

Enjoy ur gaming elsewhere ludoms (like i say if an admin says reinstate i will).

G.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ludoms

PostSubject: Re: admin made an error   Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:16 am

dear G, i already explained one of the reason i tend to shut down while playing, my game crash from time to time and especially happened more often during the last month, i am worried about the instability of my game (plus, i have a bad mouse, it tend to disconnect when i make large moves) then again it is your choice, if you decide so, i shall play on other servers .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin made an error   

Back to top Go down

admin made an error
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1